Labels

Friday, July 1, 2011

Summertime!




We are deep into summer here in South Georgia. My garden is beginning to fade with the heat, but there are some plants that just seem to thrive in the hot, dry, Georgia summer. My zinnias, dahlias, daylilies, and lantana are perking up the backyard now. I have one more month before school begins again and several projects to finish before then. I have been sewing quite a bit lately and have a couple of pieces of old furniture yet to paint. David and I ran off to the beach last weekend and had a great time. It is amazing what a little sand, sun, and surf will do for the soul.




We really need to do this more often. We are looking forward to visiting with family during the remainder of the month of July. I hope you all are having a great, relaxing summer. See you soon!

















No comments:

Post a Comment